Unique Reasons to Use This Professional
Headquarters: Clarksville, Tennesses
FindEquipmentAppraiser.com Comments: One of Bob’s strong points is his deep knowledge and willingness to share that knowledge. Many times in an Appraisal setting there are nuances that an Appraiser must know and also share with the client. Bob excels at this , and his clients benifit.
10 Days on an Average Report
Quoted Days on Large Reports
BCA – Business Certified Appraiser
MCMCEA – Master Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
CMEA – Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
CSBA – Certified Senior Business Analyst
As a former banker and bank regulator, I understand what your lender wants and needs from an appraisal.
We offer a Professional service that caters to your needs and wants. Providing you the appraisal you want and need.
Our clients also really appreciate our willingness to share advice on best business practices.
We have also been Presenters to various bankers, bank associations, and business brokers.
Download Professional's Key Documents
A Partial List of the Types of Equipment / Companies Worked With
- Agriculture, Farm Machinery & Equipment
- Aircraft and Peripheral Equipment
- Asphalt, Concrete Machinery & Equipment
- Automotive Dealership, Parts, Service and Repair Equipment
- Automotive Manufacturing Machinery & Equipment
- Automotive Paint and Body Repair Equipment
- Boiler Machinery & Equipment
- Broadcasting, Radio, TV, Phone, Internet Machinery & Equipment
- Carpet Cleaning Equipment
- Chemical Manufacturing Machinery & Equipment
- Cleaning, Janitorial & Maid Services Equipment
- Clinical, Chiropractor, Spa, Physical Therapy Equipment
- Computers & Peripheral Equipment
- Computers, Data Center & Server Farms
- Construction Machinery & Equipment
- Convenience Store Equipment
- Custom Machinery & Equipment
- Dry Cleaning, Laundry, and Pressing Equipment
- Electrical Service Equipment
- Engines and Turbines
- Fire Restoration Equipment
- Fleet Maintenance Machinery & Equipment
- Food Production Machinery
- Forestry Equipment
- Fuel Machinery & Equipment
- General Contractor Machinery & Equipment
- HVAC Machinery & Equipment
- Hydro Machinery & Equipment
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Manufacturing Machinery & Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Medical Office Equipment
- Mining: Above Ground Machinery & Equipment
- Mining: Under Ground Machinery & Equipment
- Oil & Gas: Land Machinery & Equipment
- Oil & Gas: Offshore Machinery & Equipment
- Other Machinery & Equipment
- Photography & Video Equipment
- Plastic Manufacturing Machinery & Equipment
- Plumbing Service Equipment
- Printing Trades Machinery & Equipment
- Restaurant Equipment
- Retail Store & National Chain Equipment
- Solar Machinery & Equipment
- Sound, Stage & Lighting Equipment
- Stables Machinery & Equipment
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Equipment
- Textile Machinery & Equipment
- Training / Gym Equipment
- Transportation, Trucking & Logistics Equipment
- Vehicles: Classic, Custom & Antique & Support Equipment
- Vehicles: Consumer Level & Support Equipment
- Vehicles: Trucks, Vans, Fleet & Support Equipment
- Waste Removal & Recycling Equipment
- Water Restoration Equipment
- Wind Machinery & Equipment
- Woodworking Machinery & Equipment
Professional's Bio / Overview.
Business Certified Appraiser (BCA) – (2014)
Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) – (2012)
Senior Business Analyst (SBA) – (2012)
Adjunct Professor of Consumer Economics for Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN. – (2004)
National Bank Examiner (NBE) – (1988)
Financial Institution Advisory Group, Inc., – 2011 to Present – Spring Hill, TN
- Credit contractor for the Comptroller of the Currency
- Loan review contractor for Brown Consulting Company (Philadelphia, PA).
- Developers and presenters of education seminars and workshops to the banking industry on loan review, management and board responsibilities, consumer compliance, and best practices from credit contracting.
- Advised banks on compliance with both formal and informal regulatory agreements.
- Expert witness.
- Small business appraisals and evaluations.
- Machinery and equipment appraisals.
Private Business – 2003 to 2011 – Nashville, TN area
- Financial consultant to investor group purchasing defaulted residential mortgages.
- Business consultant to wide variety of businesses.
- Instructor of consumer economics at Middle TN State University (Murfreesboro, TN).
- Instructor for First Time Homebuyer Classes and Financial Fitness for Affordable Housing Resources, Inc. (Nashville, TN) and Murfreesboro Housing Authority (Murfreesboro, TN).
- Mortgage company manager, contractor and real estate investor.
- Chairman and Board member for a not-for-profit organization working with ex-offenders.
- Founder and President of a not-for-profit organization working with ex-offenders and their families.
Comptroller of the Currency (Federal Government Treasury Agency), 1986 – 2003.
Assistant Deputy Comptroller (1997 – 2003), Field Manager (1996 – 1997), Nashville, TN: Field Manager (1991 – 1996), Iowa City, IA: Field Examiner (1986 – 1991), Wichita, KS.
Prior to the Comptroller of the Currency position, I had eleven years of experience in banking, real estate development and business development. This experience was at both the management and non-management levels.
International Business Brokers Association – Webinar – (2018) – “The Value of a Machinery & Equipment Appraisal in a Business Sale”.
South Central Tennessee Business Development Corporation – (2017) Non-Conventional Financing Conference – Manchester, TN – “The Appraisal – more than just a requirement for the credit file!”
South Central Tennessee Business Development Corporation – (2016) Non-Conventional Financing Conference – Spring Hill, TN – “Collateral – one of the 5 C’s of credit.”
South Central Tennessee Business Development Corporation – (2015) Non-Conventional Financing Conference – Spring Hill, TN – “Are you ordering and receiving the appraisal that fits your needs?”
Kentucky Banker’s Association – (2014) – “Real Estate Lending Compliance”
Banker Online Webinars – (2014) – “Best Practices of a Loan Review Professional in a Community Bank”
South Central Tennessee Business Development Corporation – (2014) Non-Conventional Financing Conference – Cookeville, TN – “PSC Loan Approval Analysis”
Loan Review and Director Training – (2011 and as needed by individual banks)
Fatherhood Development – (2010 – 2012) – Charles Bass Correctional Center – Nashville, TN
Consumer Economics – (2004) – Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
Homebuyer Education and Money Smart Training – (2003 – 2004) Affordable Housing Resources and Murfreesboro Housing Authority – TN
Loan Review, Project Management, Loan Portfolio Management, Management, Senior Assistants School, Practical Management in the OCC – (1987 – 2003) Comptroller of the Currency.
Design team and initial instructor cadre for Project Management, Loan Portfolio Management and Practical Management in the OCC – Comptroller of the Currency
Commercial Lending and Credit Analysis – (1980s) American Institute of Banking – Enid, OK
Oklahoma City University – M.B.A degree in Finance – (1978)
Oklahoma State University – B.S degree in Agricultural Economics – (1975)
American Management Association, management and leadership classes. (Multiple years)
Awards and Recognition
Commissioned Colson Fellow – 2020
Certified Instructor of the Fatherhood Development Course – (2010)
Certified Instructor certification for the FDIC Money Smart class – (2003)
Certified Instructor certification for the Home Buyer Education Class by Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation – (2003)
Leadership Development Program certification from the Center for Creative Leadership, Greensboro, NC – (2002)
Listed in the Professional Who’s Who – (2000)
December 2015 – CMEA Re-certification – NEBBI Institute
Referrals, Previous Clients and Testimonials
This Professional's Company has performed over X Appraisals
Note About Referrals and Previous Clients...
Due to the private and many times data sensitive nature of appraisal work, many clients choose not to share or participate in referrals. As a matter of course many times the appraiser is Ethically and Legally bound not to disclose information. Due to this a “written” version of previous clients may be challenging for an appraiser to distribute. Please ask the appraiser directly for any extra previous client examples.